Archives: February 2020

  • Dr. Juan Godinez highlights the various complications experienced by lung cancer patients

    February 14, 2020
    Decatur, TX – February 13, 2020 –When detected early, lung cancer can be treated. A patient should understand the symptoms in order to get diagnosed early. Lung cancer may cause complications to the lungs and other body parts, and the complications may occur over time as the disease develops and advances. “Lung cancer is often diagnosed late and may not...read more
  • Early Symptoms of Lung Cancer

    Lung cancer leads the chart as a leading cause of cancer deaths across the world. The disease often develops in people who smoke. Most patients with the disease do not experience any symptoms until later when it has spread to other body parts. Some early symptoms for lung cancer may come from other health conditions like smoking and other factors....read more
  • Risk Factors for Breast Cancer

    Breast cancer occurs when DNA in the breast cells change and disable the functions controlling cell division and growth. The mutated cells form tumors in the breast. The exact causal factors for breast cancer are not known, but certain risk factors are associated with the disease. They include heavy consumption of alcohol, obesity, inherited BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutations, and...read more
  • How to Recognize Colon Cancer

    A patient’s chance of recovering from colon cancer is relatively low. In its final stages, the chances of survival from colorectal cancer are very minimal and end in the death of the patient. But if identified early, survival rates can improve. About 60% of all cases of colon cancer affect the intestines, while the remaining 40% is from the rectum....read more

More Choice Cancer Care Centers